Wednesday 30 November 2011

200 chickens

THAT is a lot of KFC.
Yes, that's true. However, I was eating feeding my neighbor's chickens for her while she was gone. The first day sucked, the second day was slightly better, and by the third day I finally had a routine down.
Today... today was different.
I entered the barn through the dairy. The lights were on.
"Huh," I thought to myself, "that's strange. But no biggie. Carrying on!"
So I wandered into the main part of the very dark barn, and tried to find the power strip that controls the lights. Well find it I did, much, much higher than I left it, and, being 5'2, it is not generally in my best interest to put things up where I can barely reach them! I pressed the button, voila, the lights go on. But so does the milk hose! 
I turned the freakin' thing off before something could have happened, which meant, of course, that the lights went off, too. I stood still to let my eyes adjust.
All was silent.
I turned.
She scared the hell out of me! ;-;
Apparently my neighbor had come home this morning, and my mom failed to inform me of her arrival. Anyone who knows me well knows that I can be a little jumpy sometimes. I'm just glad I don't have any super powers, because kid, I'm tellin' ya, she would have been toast before I'd even register who it was!


Okay, on to the pictures!
That horse is making me want to use versatile wax sticks crayons again.

Hippo-face and purple hair guy.

Accel and cool pose guy.

The left side creeps me out o.O  The right side is kind of cool, though!

Wall climbing to practice a bird's eye view.
Yarp.

No comments:

Post a Comment