Thursday 24 November 2011

Schnuuding

It snowed quite a bit last night. This, of course is not unusual for November on PEI. What was unusual was how nice the fall was up until this point. In fact, the beautiful weather is supposed to return this weekend. Very odd indeed.
Oh yes, I nearly forgot:
Happy Thanksgiving, Motherland! We're having our American-style turkey day on Sunday. Mm-hm.

I like the shading in this picture. Does having three swords count as overkill?

Axl and Zero, goofing around.

Can't exactly remember the story behind this one, but Accel adopts a kid somehow. >.>

This was pretty neat. I used a calligraphy set to ink this trio. I only wish their poses weren't so stiff!
Two of my favorite baddies, Sesshomaru and Itachi.
This is actually the end of my (yellow) 2006 sketchbook. There's no need to be all disappointed, though! I found another 2006 sketchbook (brown) in my cottage the other day.
Prepare yourselves!





















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment