Sunday 20 November 2011

I missed a post...

... to go have an arts day with my friend.
Yes, that's right people: I actually left the house!
We didn't get much done, but we did watch this several times: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IPIPLM8ELY

Anyway...
Slate, colored with crayon. His color scheme is pretty low-key, but colorful enough to be notable.

My "Under the Sea" sketch. The final product was quite beautiful, but I don't have any photos of it :(

Working on some profiles. This is a huge improvement over the "dog face" style that I had in 2005.

Accel, winding up for a punch. I love the motion in this sketch!

Sketch, sketch, sketch. Woo!

I love this color scheme. Man, what a badass.

Sanno was a character that just kind of showed up one day. :)
These sketchbooks are such a blast from the past! I'm hoping to post some new stuff or some work-in-progress every now and then, but don't expect anything particularly exciting for a while. Sciences just suck the creative spirit out of me D:

No comments:

Post a Comment