Tuesday 29 November 2011

Start of the mini book

This little sketchbook is maybe 3"x3" big. It had a life span of about 8 days, starting on December 11, 2007. It was just the right size to carry in my pencil case, so everywhere I went at school it was by my side.

Zero again. It doesn't show as nicely here, but the pencil lines are very nice and crisp. :)

Dragon-horse-thing, and a ... self-portrait? I remember exactly what hoodie that is, too. (Red McGill hoodie)

Green eyes (crayon) and funky highlighter page.

Cat and horse. They have a similar expression... wonder how I was feeling that day?

That cat is what I sign pictures with. Also, a scratchy X. YEAH!

Ohohoho! What's this? Doodle pages that aren't several years old? Man, I'm good to you guys o.o

Faces. Lots and lots of faces.

The only reason that I will miss my biology course is because it is very easy to creep on people for drawing practice. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment