Tuesday 22 November 2011

Aw, yeah!

I've been having an excellent week so far. This is an amazing thing, because I had an amazing week last week, too. The Irish in me is going nuts because something has to happen to balance out the goodness. However, I would like to say a big "SCREW YOU!" to badness, and just enjoy my week. :)

On to the pictures~!
This captures the foreboding mood all children experience when facing a dark hallway. Too bad I forgot her own shadow.

X is looking a little downcast :(

Still life. My mom taught art lessons for awhile. I was the cheeky (read: unhelpful) assistant.

Another character o'mine. I never could get her face right, so I left it. HAH.

Above character's horse. I actually drew a background, which is something I could stand to do more often!
Share and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment