Thursday 17 November 2011

Into 2006

My 2006 sketchbook has quite a bit of content, despite finishing it in about 3 months. Oh, to have the time and energy to draw 1.1 pictures a day.
Here goes:
Quite a difference from the 2005 cat sketches!

My fan characters Accel (you know, like acceleration), and Slate (the Zero rip haha).

Trying realism.

These were preliminary drawings for the State Flower Show. The theme was "Under The Sea" for the youth.

  
Still my favorite weapon from MMX8.
This sketchbook is a good example of development. You'll see how much the style has changed from the beginning to the end. (start: 1/20/06; end: 4/3/06)
Looking at the differences in this sketchbook made me curious as to why my 2005 book was fairly uniform. Then I took a look at the start and end dates: 7/20/05... to 7/31/05.
I died. 100 pictures in 11 days.
Nine pictures a day. 
I'm taking back my "1.1 pictures a day" comment. JEEBUS.
I don't think I can wrap my head around that D:

No comments:

Post a Comment