Friday 25 November 2011

It feels so late.

It is 10:01 on a Friday. I am WIPED OUT. Truly. If I wasn't afraid that I'd fall asleep with the brush in my hand, I'd work on my current painting some more. Alas, I am a tired, tired creature, and after I post this entry, I am going to bed.
Start of 2nd 2006 sketchbook (brown)! I started this one 6/3/06, only a few months after the previous book. Here we go:
First time drawing a dragon. This was done with sepia India ink and a quill.

Friendly neighborhood MegaMan X. For such a simple design, he is a horror to draw correctly -.-

Dragon #2. A big improvement over the first one!

I've mentioned this before, but my mom used to teach art lessons. This was supposed to be practice with textures.

I've always been a natural art critic!

No comments:

Post a Comment