Tuesday 15 November 2011

Some more 2005

I finished scanning in my 2005 sketchbook. I know I have others around that same age, but I can't seem to find them. I'm hoping that I'll start getting into some of the fun stuff before Christmas, but we'll have to see. On another note, my last final exam is December 8th, so I'll have oodles of free time to work on some paintings :D
 Okay, here we go:
This was a fan character that I drew for my little brother. We were both HUGE narutards.

Sayaka with some coloring. I'm pretty sure the profiles were inspired by the MM artist Bobcat...

Another horse, this time blinkered. Ah, to be a city kid wishing for horses (never again, hopefully).

This one is actually pretty cute!

Enter the InuYasha series, lol.
 I really like looking back on old sketchbooks. Sometimes it's nice to see how far you've come, and sometimes a peek at the old books can give you some new ideas.
... and, uh, here are some hovering cats on glass! http://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleybaccam/cats-on-glass

No comments:

Post a Comment