Sunday 27 November 2011

A successful dinner!

Basically what the title says. The only downside to this evening would be the apple pie. Lawdy, I love me some apple pie. Sadly, this pie tastes horrible. Like burned zombie carcass or something not that I would know what that tastes like...
Anyway, this batch of pictures is the last of my second 2006 sketchbook. Huzzah!

Practice with charcoal. You'd think cats would be simple to draw, but they are quite difficult for me :/

I am American born and raised. I've never once celebrated the 4th of July, because we were always in Canada for July. Oops.

Accel at the beach. Skipping stones across the tiny waves has always been relaxing for me. *nostalgia*

I seriously wish this thing was real. Land chasers are awesome.

Still trying to develop my own style... This is nice and crisp, though. I might revisit this someday.

Hoss hoss hoss. Yup.
And that's-
Wait, what's this? A current picture? Are you kidding me?!
SWEET JEEBUS! NEW ART DOES EXIST!
This is Accelera. She's also a robot (look at the eyes...spooky), because I am creative like that. I might refine this a bit more, but who knows, I might just leave the picture the way it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment