Monday 14 November 2011

Some Oldies...

Hi guys! I think my first matter of business will be to scan in my circa 2005 (age 11) pictures. I probably won't be getting to some new stuff for quite awhile, but I do hope you will enjoy seeing how I've grown :)
My first sketch in my 2005 sketchbook. You can see the influence that copious amounts of anime watching had on me!
I have always loved horses. That is all.
This was my very first OC (Naruto-verse) I ever had. I don't remember too much about her, but I'm pretty sure she was a mary-sue. This picture was my pride and joy, haha.
Another OC, definitely ignored forever after her creation.
Takuzo, the token male character. I'm pretty sure that at this point I believed I was a ninja, too.
Well, that was my selection for today. Hope y'all enjoyed it. Chemistry exam tomorrow. Blarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment