Saturday 26 November 2011

T-minus 16 hours...

... Until we have American Thanksgiving! We've been cleaning and cooking all day in order to have a proper Thanksgiving with some of our Canadian friends. It will be quite a bit of fun!
I'm trying to get my chemistry and biology assignments done before the meal, but I seem to be suffering an acute art-attack. Every time I sit down in front of my computer to do some work, I end up moving it aside and pulling out my sketchbook instead. As a result, I have been abnormally productive art-wise, and sadly lacking in the science department. Can't say that's a bad thing, though!

Based on official MMX Command Mission art. Fun fact: the scarf in this picture glows in the dark!

Sorting out hairstyles from various sources.

My favorite part of this? Baby Signas. :3

Dynamo, Vile, and Lumine: the three coolest, baddest villains. Just sayin'.

Title of this was "English Pig-Dog." I'm quite fond of this odd creature.

Practice inking. Freehand from official MMX8 art.

More practice inking. Freehand based on official MMX art. I love how crisp the lines are!
So there's your update! Hope y'all have a good night, ya hear?!

No comments:

Post a Comment