Monday 21 November 2011

Mmmmm... Chicken...

My chickens are pretty cool. Yup. When I go out in the morning and yell "CHICKENS! ASSEMBLE!" Bill and Ted bust out of the front door of the coop like deranged dinosaur ninjas.
Because they can.

Awesome.

Trying out new styles. It is perfectly okay to have style-ADD, even as an "established" artist. It keeps things interesting!

Slouchy guy. Yup.

Some MMX Command Mission fanart. Freehand.

Some MMX8 fanart. Notice that Lumine looks nowhere near as evil as he should...

Practice with crosshatching as a texture.

I love all of my awesome stats I had planned for Accel. I'm just SO glad I never wrote any fanfiction!

I have a tendency to keep my light source on the left. This picture always pops out to me because of that subtle difference!
 Yarp.

No comments:

Post a Comment