Thursday 1 December 2011

The End and Misc.

The mini book was just that: mini. This post is the end of that tiny book, and the beginning of another sketchbook that I tore pages out of (what the HELL was I thinking?!). I'm pretty lucky that this stack of pictures managed to more or less stay together, but I still cringe at what I might have thrown out during one of my "MY ART SUCKS" cycles. ;_;

My 9th-10th grade science teacher was always sitting at his computer. This was an attempt to capture its charms, I suppose. Also: more highlighter!

Sayaka the ninja, again, as well as a page of history notes. Read if you dare!

Inspired by contour drawings. Kind of neat.

New pages! I truly love drawing Accel. You will be seeing A LOT more of her around (as if you haven't already).

Don't mess with me man... I don't play!

No comments:

Post a Comment