Thursday 15 December 2011

Good Ride

Today was pretty relaxing. I'm making good time studying for my "new" Biology final, which is very encouraging. I got to go take the wee-man (Willie) for a walk. He was very good, like usual.
Awww! *insert baby talk*
I then took my friend's new horse for a spin. Poor little me, I failed completely at mounting up. You know what's harder to fail at? Dismounting. Yup, failed that too XD   I had a nice ride, though. It definitely made me realize how spoiled I'm becoming by riding Dama (the Icelandic Horse). You know what? Have a picture of her too.
I'm feeling generous today!
The weather quickly turned from overcast to snowing to crap, so here I am, tucked away in my little corner trying to stay warm and avoid any semblance of "work".

Whatever the weather, I am devoting tomorrow morning to art. I might share some of my art-attack with you, if I'm not feeling to lazy to scan in some stuff.

Pictures:
Rather unfortunately, it seems that my scanner particularly dislikes colored pencil :(  The colors of this floaty-head thing are much more vivid in person.

Edward Elric, from Full Metal Alchemist. The proportions of the face are off a bit, but when I remember how proud I was of this picture, the feeling stays and my criticism flies out the window.

I have to do some more of these chaos pages. I find that they are a very nice exercise for refining ideas. Even the doodles help!

The inner-workings of the human ear, because I was a very strange 15 year-old.

Ouroboros. Wondering what's in the center? Call me when you find out; I'd like to know too!
That's it for tonight. I'll have to scan in a surplus of pictures so I can continue to update when I head to the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment