Monday 12 December 2011

Quick post!

Today in summary:
Angry morning (GO TO WORK!)
Sulking at noon
Chase the chickens
+ Bill gets stuck in a bush
   - Hilarious "I think he's dead... Mmm. Dinner," moment.
Visit Willie
+ Wants to eat grass so badly that he lies down to eat so I can't move him
+ Feel much better after horse-walk
Dinner/chat with pseudo-grandparents
Read entire chapter of Bio
Another dinner, this time with dad
Waste time on internet
Writing blog post

Fun with date-stamps. I like the textures here.

MMXCM version. I always meant to color this, but once I'm finished with a sketchbook, I never mess with any of the pictures.

Axl being badass. Looks like he's going to pull some kind of Matrix stunt.

The neck. Oh god, the neck.

This is definitely one of my favorites. Sometimes a very simple composition is the best way to do a subject justice.
This finishes the upside-down sketchbook! No worries; there is more to be had. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment