Monday 19 December 2011

MOAR

Nice walk with Willie in the freakin' cold today. My only complaint about him is that he was kind of nippy today. We'll set that straight.

Also, no update last night because I went bowling in the afternoon (2 hours for free!) and then I went to my friend's house for gingerbread house decorating.
Now, you have to understand that "bowling for two hours" = "fun" = "OH GOD THE PAIN" the next day. Man, I'm out of shape. I did discover that I, a righty, actually bowl better with my left arm than my right. Weird, huh?
Anyway, after this bowling adventure I went to my friend's house, where I decorated with lots of candy. Sorry, did I say "decorated with lots of candy?" I meant to say "consumed a lot of candy."
Actually: "Ate so much candy/cookies/holiday cheer that when I woke up this morning I was suffering hangover-like symptoms."
I also have a sore throat from spending 4 hours telling/reenacting ridiculous stories to a unwilling audience. Heh heh. 












... Looking at this now, I realize that moving to Canada has turned me into a wimp. GAH.

Okay, pictures:
Trying for realism. You can see here a common flaw seen in many teenagers' art: the eyes. There is a tendency of teenagers to put extra emphasis on the eyes. This has been the case even before the introduction of manga/anime to the West. Pretty interesting, eh?

Unusual, but neat. This was based off of a picture of a Saddle Seat rider.

Horse on steroids, based off of one of my favorite horse models.

Accel. This picture is simple in composition, but the colors play off of each other well.  APPROVAL!

Dear god, Please never allow a horse that looks like this to walk this earth. Love, Artiste!

That is all for now. Please excuse me while I crawl up the stairs to my room in a most pitiful manner.


... Who the HELL gets this messed up from bowling and gingerbread?

No comments:

Post a Comment