Saturday 17 December 2011

Second Post!

I figure that if I continue to read 20 pages of the textbook everyday, I will complete the entire semester's worth of reading in another 8 days or less. In a way, getting locked out of that final has been a blessing, but I want to sincerely thank my prof for allowing me to write the exam when I return from the US.

I haven't scanned in any pictures of my art-attack yesterday because I am too lazy to walk up the stairs to use my scanner... and my dad wants me to stay from stairs because of my apparent tendency to take a tumble every once in a while. I think my pain reaction of laughing unnerves him, but that could just be me.

Anyway...
Coupla crew parents chumming it up at the NJ crew meet. Additionally, I really loved crayons in 2008.

Hoss, hoss, hoss. Done with sumi ink and a brush.

One of the ugliest concepts for Accel's armor. I am SO glad this one didn't last for very long :<

I'm pretty sure this was the first time I drew Zero in his MMZ armor. Considering that graphite is one of my least favorite mediums, I think this turned out pretty well...

She actually has a forked tongue. There is also a caption at the bottom of the picture that reads "The Face of Insanity." Nuff said.
Now I have to start painting some Christmas presents. Painting is actually not something I will willingly do unless I am in the mood to paint. It's tricky like that. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment