Saturday 17 December 2011

Two posts today!

I just leave this one here and write the other one when I'm done studying. If this is annoying, I apologize.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h0IpjnByfs

At this point in my "career" I was still very hesitant about using colored pencils. You'll notice that the pictures gradually got darker as I got more comfortable. Argh. Crooked eye here!

This is one of my personal favorites. I did this using a quill pen and brush, which allowed me to fill in "blocky" details without actually drawing everything out.

This dragon is actually coated in sparkle nail-polish to make it look scaly. Pretty nifty!

This is actually an attempt to draw some characters that I had created when I first started drawing people. I then colored it in as badly as possible. Why? Moment of insanity, I guess!

I did this on a greyhound bus headed to New Jersey for a crew race. Despite only having a ball-point pen and pack of 8 Crayola crayons, this turned out really well. This is a horse I used to ride, named Prince. I still really miss him :(
Expect the next post in a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment