Friday 9 December 2011

I'm Incredibly Busy.

HA! Fooled you >:D
My vacation has officially started. I've been chowing down on Sour Patch Kids (100 candy box? Challenge accepted.), painting (I don't even feel like painting usually), taking Willie for a walk (best tiny horse EVER), reading, watching youtube videos, sleeping like a fiend, and... studying.
Yep, that's right folks. My last exam was yesterday.
Supposedly. >:(
   I got stuck behind a tractor hauling hay on the way to campus, and hit every single red light on my way to town. I parked the car at 2:00, got to the building at 2:05 exactly, and no one would let me into the gym. So I left as a wreck, and wrote my prof an email explaining what happened. I now am going to write the exam the day after I return from the US. *le sigh*

I need to write a thank you card for this person:
   Before I went to the library, I went to the student building to sit alone and calm down for a bit. However, there was a little table set up, and the lady manning the table offered me a free coffee. I normally despise coffee, but they had run out of tea, and if I didn't get something into my systems, I was going to... I don't know. But anyway, the lady made the mistake of asking how my day was. I told her. Normally I try not to get other people down, but I felt compelled to tell her what happened, so I did. She felt so bad for me that she bought me a cinnamon roll to go with the coffee and talked to me for a little bit to try and cheer me up.
   Coffee-lady, if I ever find you I will give you a better thank-you than a sniffle and nod. I promise.
... the coffee was delicious, too. Thank you for your kindness! ;_;

Pictures for today:
This sketchbook had a bunch of helmetless Reploids. I was trying to get comfortable with that idea, but fortunately it didn't stick!

Someday I will find the original picture of her. This is Phix. She was my very first MM fan-character, and still a favorite of mine.

Hoss hoss hoss

I want this. If any mechanical engineers are reading this, please build me one for Christmas, okay?

This one actually looks a lot better in person. It's still charming, though.
This sketchbook was the earnest start of coloring in marker for me. Before, I viewed markers as childish, but actually playing with them again completely changed my mind. In fact, the only reason that I was excited at all to go to University this year was because my mom bought me a 90 pack of Crayola markers. Aww yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment