Friday 13 January 2012

Nice Day

It snowed about 5 inches last night, but it warmed up considerably to about 4 C today. I took this opportunity to play with Willie all afternoon. We went for a walk (2 hours!), ran around in the snow, and generally had a great time. I hung around with my pseudo family and helped them set up for the PEIMHA Christmas party, which is taking place tomorrow. I then came home and burned an hour playing MMX8, which is my favorite game of all time.
Overall, today was a very relaxing, enjoyable day.

Pictures:
Done in sgraffito. I'm still trying to use up these 8-year-old oil pastels!

Practice, practice, practice.

A windy day. I need to work on my backgrounds.

More practice.

And some more.


Somewhat meagre offerings today, but they will have to do. Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment