Wednesday 25 January 2012

I'm not dead!

Life catches up with me sometimes, that's all. This post marks the end of my second 2009 sketchbook.
School is once again snatching all of my creativity away as well as all of my time... DAMN YOU EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS! Even though I am enjoying this new semester more than the last one, there are still days where leaving and not going back sounds like an excellent decision. Oh, well.


In response to my favorite games all having red-heads with spiky hair I now present to you... a red-head with spiky hair! Gee whiz, never saw that one coming!

A color saturated sunset (oil pastel). I actually like looking at this one because of the colors. Yep.

Disproportionate dog, but considering that I seldom draw dogs, well - Hm. It appears I have no excuse! HA!

Done during vet camp. Cross hatching in purple ball-point pen? I'm down with it.

Also done during vet camp. This is Cheyenne my baby who is severely underestimated by everyone. The eye should be bigger, but I'm pleased with this anyway.

The next sketchbook was started in 2009, but the bulk of it was done in 2010. Shall I call it the Grade 11 sketchbook?

No comments:

Post a Comment