Sunday 8 January 2012

Finish One and Start Another

I've finally finished coloring in my picture of Aeolus from MMZXA. He's one of my favorite characters, but I've never actually drawn him before. I think for a first attempt the picture is satisfactory, but I can see where I need to improve my anatomy drawing skills*.
Annoyed, as usual.
Also, I have another picture in progress. I'm not sure how I want to color it, but I am considering using nail polish for a neat "metal" effect.
My favorite protector of humanity.
I wanted to post this before I inked and erased the lines so you could see my usual drawing process.
X used to be my least favorite character, but as I have gotten older, I've started to really appreciate this character's moral compass more. Yup.

 I'll finish off the ugly sketchbook later today, as per our usual programming. Stay tuned!

*Thanks to Wolfer-2 for giving me some helpful critiques!

No comments:

Post a Comment