Friday 6 January 2012

It's a Lovely Day!

The sun is reflecting off of the latest snowfall, giving the light coming in through my window an angelic quality. It is cold out, quite cold, but the snow always seems to make everything a little warmer than it truly is.
I will likely be outside all day, by choice. I just figured I'd share what I'm seeing right now, because days like this make me pity those who have never experienced snow.

... Watch for my change of opinion when the snow is still falling at the end of March. >.<

Here's some more early 2009 pictures:
Axl. I was getting really fed up with orderly things, because my life was in chaos...

Trying different styles. This one didn't last for very long.

My cat Seneca. She was possibly one of the most beautiful cats we've ever owned. We had to put her down weeks before moving to Canada. She was so very, very sick.

I'm heading out! Maybe I'll get a picture of Willie running around in the snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment