Wednesday 18 January 2012

I fell :(

Again. This time I was heading out for a walk with Willie. I jumped over a huge patch of ice and landed on the grass that was exposed after a day of 4C weather. I took a step onto what I thought was another patch of grass, but apparently was not.
FACE PLANT.
I have a fat lip, my upper arms are bruised, my thigh has a massive, and I mean MASSIVE, bruise on it, and I sense that my back will be sore tomorrow. At first I thought I had broken my nose, but luckily no damage was done there. I hit the ground hard enough that I saw stars and lost my balance upon standing, so I probably gave myself a mild concussion. That was the first time I have ever smashed my face into the ground. I've fallen off of horses head-first before, but the brim of my helmet always prevented my face from making contact with the ground.
At least Willie didn't try to run away. He easily could have, but he had the manners to wait for me. Good boy!

Tsugi. She is a character that keeps changing every time I draw her. I really like how the colors in the background contrast with the figure in black and white.

Color sketch of the minis. I later did a similar painting, which hung in the Lt. Governor's mansion for the Royal Visit.

Illustration idea for a story I wrote. I had completely forgotten about this until now...

Gel pen sketch. Yet another example of my rapid style changes.

More illustration ideas. I should probably get to work on this.
So, yeah. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment