Tuesday 7 August 2012

Busy busy busy

Hi everyone! At the moment I am at the cottage.
"Why, how is she on the internet at the cottage? Cottages don't have internet!"
Well, my dear friends, it is because I have moved  out of my house and into the cottage. And, in September, I will be moving into a new house.
I am very excited! Unfortunately, as my scanner is packed away, this will likely be my last post until we finally do move into the new place, but we are not strangers to waiting forever for new posts, now, are we? >.>

These are the final pictures from this sketchbook from 2010:

Fun with inks. I'd like to try another one like this someday.

Marker color studies. I especially like the horses.

A whole whack of faces.

What is?

Belgians! Did you notice that I actually tried to create a background?
 I am slowly but surely catching up to my current books. The next set will be an assortment of non-bound pictures from 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment